This Blog
This Blog
(0)
No Results

Shit, I dropped my crystal ball!

August 14, 2016

Hi lovelies!

Wow, another week's already over! I've been having a lot of fun writing posts for my personal challenge of sharing one post everyday for a month and  hope you're enjoying them too!

If you're wondering what in the name of Zeus is up with the title if this post, let me explain. Last week, I decided that I wanted my weekly previews to have title related to telling the future: stars, crystal balls, tarot cards... And this week, my post is late, hence the clever title.

What to expect this upcoming week?

This week is a cool one because
  • It's a special someone's birthday! (And before you ask, no, I am not the special someone, though my birthday is coming up August 27th!) So stay tune for a special post on Thursday!
  • You will have the one in a lifetime opportunity to enjoy not one, not three, but two reviews and two discussion posts!
  • You will discover ten books that have magical setting that you will then obviously add to you ever growing TBR. 
"Things" of the week

Books: I'm finishing Beautiful Broken Things and I'll be starting Tuesdays with Morrie.
Scent: basil. I think people should add basil in flower bouquet. I think I'll start doing that.
Question: Can you touch your nose with your tongue?

Song:


Take care!

Sophie