This Blog
This Blog
(0)
No Results

I'm proud of you, cupcakes! -open letter to the blogging community-

August 8, 2016



I feel like I'm part of the "middle group" of the book blogging community.
In the year that I've been blogging, I realized that a lot of book bloggers are either adults or teenagers, but there's an in-between category that seems to have fewer numbers: young adults of seventeen, eighteen, nineteen and twenty years old. Why these specific age? I don't know, but that's just how I see it. 

Where I'm going with this is that being a part of this "middle category," I feel like a big sister to a lot of you guys, and even if we barely - or even don't - know each other, I get this feeling of pride when I see all of you go! 

I hate when adults use the expression "for your age". It makes me crazy! But being a few years older than some of you, I can't be anything other than impressed by everything you're doing because when I was your age, I didn't even know blogging existed!  

Now, don't think I don't have anything nice to say about adult bloggers too!
I barely kept it together this past school year and I have major respect for all of you who have jobs, family, kids and still manage to keep beautiful blogs going!

For me, blogging is a hobby and I just go with the flow. But some you put so much time, effort and dedication into it and it amazes me!

Does this post make sense? Not really. But I'm simply trying to say that I am proud of you. Every. Single. One. Of. You. You guys all make me so happy! And I feel lucky to be a part of such a beautiful community, full of intelligent, talented and driven people like you.

Love you cupcakes! (Yes, that includes you too, little sprinkle who doesn't have blog! Whatever you are doing, know that I am proud of you. You are just as amazing as everyone!)

Sophie