Is this post late again? Yes it is. Am I sorry? Not really, it's just how things are. Shall we get to the good stuff? Yes we shall!
What to expect this upcoming week
This week will be full of emotions!
- For one, I am moving Friday and I am turning 18 this Saturday, August 27th!
- You will have the chance to laugh and cry as I present to you some of my favorite quotes!
- Your eyes will have the unique experience of reading two of my reviews
- I will share with you my thoughts on a topic that will be quite interesting (although I haven't decided which one yet)
- You will be witness to my shame as I share with you some books that have been on my TBR for more than a year now.
"Things" of the week
Book: Equal Rites, by Terry Pratchett. I met a fellow Discworld fan and she made me want to get back into the series!
Scent: Apple and cinnamon. I am, in fact, drinking an apple-cinnamon herbal tea and it smells GOOD!
Question: If you could be a colour, which one would you be and why?
Have a marvelous week, lovelies!