This Blog
This Blog
(0)
No Results

- WRIMOS UNITE - Theme discussion!

September 24, 2015


Yes, I'm back today with another WRIMOS UNITE post to talk about this year's theme.
For those of you who are still new to this NaNoWriMo things, every year there is a different theme and this is really cool because you have the option of buying some AWESOME merch representing the year's you've participated in.

Let's go back in time a little.
In the last three years, there has been a couple of cool theme. The first year I participated in NaNoWriMo was all about Video Games, ''Press Start''. That one was really cool because because the NaNo store had merch with designs like ''cofee is loading'' and lots of other fun stuff.!

Last year was all about Finding your muse; the graphics were very pretty and it was a good contrast to the flashy aspect of the year before; something different you know?

Now this year is all building the NaNoWriMo library with our novels! I find this idea so cool and original and the merch is SO pretty! In the three years I have participated in NaNo, this one is the most beautiful; I might buy a t-shirt this year! Not that the past ones were not nice, but you know I'm cheap and it takes a lot to make myself buy stuff. I just love the simplicity of this year's shirt design though, and I know I would wear it!

I'll finish by leaving you guys with a link to this year's t-shirt!

Sophie