This Blog
This Blog
(0)
No Results

- Top Ten Tuesday - Ten finished series I have yet to finish

September 8, 2015
Here we are, with another Top Ten Tuesday!
This week, I'm sharing with you ten series that are finished but that I have not yet finished reading. This one was hard for me because all the series I was following came to an end in the last year, so I also included series I do not plan on finishing.




First off, I have the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series.
Do I plan on finishing this one? I honestly do not know. The first book was good, but I still haven't gotten back in the right mood to read the other ones. Maybe someday?

Second is the Curse Workers series.
I read White Cat and enjoyed it quite a lot. But I wasn't fan of the ending; the way the second book was heading. I will probably not finish this series.

In third place, the Mara Dyer series.
This one I DO plan on finishing! I actually bought the second book recently and I can't wait to get back in this weird, creepy, mesmerizing universe!

Number four goes to the Confession of Georgia Nicolson series.
I own the entire collection, I just haven't finished it yet. I had to take a break and read something else for a while.

Five! The House of Night series.
I actually mentioned it in my last TTT post : I will not finish this series. It was good a first, but I got tired of the useless drama, of waiting a year between each new release, and I lost interest.

In sixth place is the Beyonders series.
I have yet to finish this series because I do not care to finish it. I loved Fablehaven, but I couldn't quite get into Beyonders.

Lucky seven : the Burn for Burn series.
All I'm waiting for to finish this series is the release of the last book in paperback, but it's been more than a year and I'm still waiting. I will finish it though! Promise!

Numero ocho is the Chemical Garden series.
I'm honestly not a big fan of this series, but I read the first two books and I want to know how it ends, so I will read the last one. Eventually.

Nine is the Name of the Wind series.
One day, I will finish this one! I just haven't got around to it yet. The first book was really good, you should read it! 
Yes, the third square is blank. This is because the third book is not out yet

Last but not least, number ten, is the Sandman series.
They are amazing comic books with an amazing story, but not such an amazing price... Cheap-o over here remember? But I'll finish it. It's too cool not to!


Are any of these series on your list? Why? Let me know in the comments!

Sophie


As always, this meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.