This Blog
This Blog
(0)
No Results

- WRIMOS UNITE - Cool resources

October 8, 2015


Some of you who won't be participating in NaNoWriMo might start to get annoyed by these posts... But I don't really care if you are because I'm sure some people are actually interested. Or at least I am!
So I'm sorry if this is the case, but you'll just have to deal with the fact that today is another WRIMOS UNITE post!




Now that we've talked about what is NaNo, who won and ended up a famous, etc, we are going to dive into the good stuff. Yes, I'm talking about RESOURCES!

Over the last two years, I have found a couple of links to websites and other blogs that helped me with my projects and being the nice person that I am, I will share them with you guys!



- This first post deals with how to turn an idea into scenes. It's super well done and can help you go grow that little seed that popped into your mind into this beautiful flower! Er... book. I got a little carried away there... too much? Too much.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!

- You are a planner and want to start the outline of your story? This blog has some really cool printable worksheets for you!
WANNA SEE?

- Not sure how to write that sex scene you've been dreading? Have no idea how to wrap up your story? Fear not! This incredible cheat sheet will save your life!
AMAZING RESOURCE HERE!

- During NaNoWriMo, it's important to keep track of your word count. Yes, you do have the NaNo website to do that for you, but calendars that you can print and put as your desktop browser are way cooler! Ashley made some really cool calendars in the previous years, on top of having a killer blog period, and I hope she'll be doing some more calendars this year because her designs are awesome!
TAKE A LOOK!



That's it for today! Okay, I'm gonna share a secret with you guys...


I was trying to do a worksheet or something to add to this post, but the site I was using was not working well and all my work got erased... But just for you, I'll come up with something you'll be able to download... You'll just have to wait and see!
For now, I hope you find something useful in the links I gave you!

Sophie


4 comments:

  1. I'm loving this. My writing teacher is making all of his classes do it for the second year in a row, so this was basically a little treasure trove to me. I can't wait to see what's next in this little series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Giselle!
    I'm so glad to hear that I helped you!!
    It's really cool that your teacher is making his class do it! In my opinion, every teacher should at least know about it and encourage their students to participate.
    If you look at the archive on the right, you'll be able to find other posts in this series!
    Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh...this is making me want to do NaNoWriMo this year...but I'm completely swamped in school work. The struggle:/ I think I'll probably end up participating, but I'll work towards a low word count goal. I'm a slower writer anyways, so it's nearly impossible for me to "win" NaNoWriMo even when I'm not busy.

    I'm glad I found your blog! I love seeing other book bloggers that also enjoy writing:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I TOTALLY feel you Emily! With work and school and even this blog, I'm not sure how I'm going to do NaNo... we'll see!
      Working toward a lower word count goal is a GREAT idea! Nothing's holding you from participating in th Youg Writers program. Even if you are older, you can still register and decide of your objective;)

      I'm glad you found me too!^^ I love seeing your comments:D Plus, It's nice to meet other newer bloggers! I'm keeping an eye out for your blog too:D

      Delete