This Blog
This Blog
(0)
No Results

- TOP TEN TUESDAY - Ten bookish things I've quit/plan on quiting/need to quit

October 6, 2015
Top ten Tuesday: ten bookish I need to quit


Ten bookish things I want to quit/need to quit/have quit... Well this one is different!
Let's get right into it!


1 - I started dog-earring again and I want to stop it! I need to start carrying a notebook to take notes.

2 - I need to quit expecting too much of a book, of getting my hopes up for nothing.
Sometimes, I get really enthusiast about a book and when I finally get my hands on it, I end up disappointed because it did not meet my expectations. I hate that I do that because a book can be really good, but become bad in my head because of this.

3 - I did quit reading Rachel Hawkins. As much as I absolutely LOVED the Hex Hall trilogy, I read Rebel Belle and had so many problems with the writing style...! I don't think I'll ever read one of her books again.

4 - I need to quit buying books for awhile (I think this one applies to pretty much every reader out there!)

5 - I have quit the House of Night series. It was getting ridiculously long and boring.

7 - I want to quit procrastinating writing reviews (which won't happen anytime soon, let's be real)

8 - I need to quit convincing myself that I can finish a book in one night. I mean I can, but let's just say that I use my free period at school to sleep...

9 - I want to stop being too harsh on books, more specifically their synopsis. I'm a really picky reader and I feel that sometimes I'm missing out on really great books.

10 - This one is not something I want to quit, it's something every author should quit: QUIT WRITING BOOK FOR AWHILE! Take a break won't you? I don't have the time to catch up with every new releases! *said the girl as she started crying miserably


That's it for this week! This one was harder than I had anticipated!

What bookish things do you wish to quit?


Sophie
You didn't even realize that I skipped number 6, did you?^^




8 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you in needing to stop procrastinating writing reviews. I should be writing reviews right now, in fact. Tomorrow morning, I promise.

    I've been saying your #10 for a while now. At least let me get caught up a little, please.

    Thank you for sharing. I enjoyed reading your list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! Aeriously, authors need to chill for awhile^^
      I keep on promising myself do write reviews too and end up pushing it back every time... oups!;)

      Delete
  2. Yay to numbers 2, 4, 8, and 10.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?^^
      Especially #2--> it's a big problem for me... I'm working on it!

      Delete
  3. hahahahaha if only #10 would really happen! I might get caught up in a few years that way ;) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Also, I'm a reader who like to read older books, so I miss out on a lot of new realeases.
      Even if writers stop writing today for the rest of my life, I don't think I'd ever be able to read every book on my ever growing TBR!;)

      Delete
  4. Yeah #4 is definitely a problem for all book lovers!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/10/06/top-ten-tuesday-25/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! Especially for students like me... Yikes!

      Delete