This Blog
This Blog
(0)
No Results

Top Ten Tuesday : Top Ten Books That Would Be On Your Syllabus If You Taught X 10

August 25, 2015


I'm the type of person who loves to help others; especially at school. I'm a straight A student and if I can help just one person, I get this wonderful feeling. I got told a few time that I would make a great teacher and honestly, if kids weren't so mean these days, I probably would consider it. 
All of this to say that I'm really excited about this weeks subject: the top ten books that would be on my syllabus if I taught X 101! Also it's perfect with back to school right around the corner, so let's get into it



Class: Contemporary YA 101
Teacher: Sophie Bergeron
Books required:







A Really Awesome Mess
Trish Cook & Brendon Halpin

Winger
Andrew Smith

She Is Not Invisible
Marcus Sedgwick

The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Stephen Chbosky

If he Had Been With Me
Laura Nowlin












Going Vintage
Lindsey Leavitt

I'll Give You the Sun
Jandy Nelson

All the Bright Place
Jennifer Niven

Hate List
Jennifer Brown

It's Kind of a Funny Story
Ned Vizinni







Have a great semester kids!
Sophie

this meme was originally created by the Broke and the Bookish