This Blog
This Blog
(0)
No Results

Top Ten Tuesday : fairytales retellings

August 4, 2015


Since I started my blog, I did two ''top ten'' posts and turns out there's actually a weekly meme that exists. So as of today, I will try to participate in this cool weekly meme, created by The Broke and the Bookish!

This week's Top Ten Tuesday is fairytales retaillings

Now, since I have only read one fairytail retailling, I will be adding to my lists the ones I want to read. Let's get started!



The one I did read

1 - The Looking Glass Wars, Alice in Wonderland


All the others I want to read
2 - The Wrath & The Dawn, Arabian Night


3 - Cinder, Cinderella


4 - Alice in Zombieland, Alice in Wonderland


5 - Dorothy Must Die, Wizard of Oz


6 - A Court of Thorns and Roses, Beauty and the Beast



7 -  Sisters Red, The Little Red Ridding Hood



8 -  Splintered. Alice in Wonderland



9 -  The Stard Turned Away, Peter Pan



10 - Mechanica, Cinderella


There you have it!
Sophie