This Blog
This Blog
(0)
No Results

What I've been up to in January

February 1, 2016



Is it crazy to think that a twelfth of the year is already done! Today, I'm looking back on January and sharing my goals and hopes for February!



What I read
I read six books during the last month, which I'm really proud of! My goal for this year is to read 100 books and if I keep it up, with the extra books I read during the summer (more free time!), I think I'll make it! Plus, I'm currently reading three other books so...



  • Carry On, by Rainbow Rowell
  • Eve and Adam, by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate
  • Dream Country (Sandman vol. 3), by Neil Gaiman
  • Firsts, by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn
  • Me, Earl and the dying girl, by Jesse Andrews
  • Being friends with boys, by Terra Elan McVoy

Highlights of the months

In real life

  • I annoyed my Twitter followers with over 200 #BellLetsTalk tweets.
    Bell Let's Talk is an event created in 2011 to raise money and awareness for mental health. On January 27th, every text sent from a Bell device and every tweet containing the hashtag #BellLetsTalk represent 0.05$ that Bell donates toward mental health initiatives.
  • I finished my first semester of 12th grade, which means only one left before I'm done high school!

  • I re-organized my bookshelf by color!
  • I went tubing with friends and we had a blast! 

What my TBR looks like
A total of 21 books + the Georgia Nicolson series I still haven't finish... So about 30



What's happening in February
  • Izel and I have this AWESOME surprise coming for you this Thursday, February 4th! You do not want to miss it!
  • I have a lot of discussion posts ideas which you will hopefully enjoy too! 
  • I have a tutorial/diy coming your way (it might get pushed back to March, but I'm hoping February)


That's it! This is what January looked like for me and I'm excited to see how February will turn out, especially with that surprise I mentioned above!

How did YOUR January treat you lovelies?

Take care!
Sophie