This Blog
This Blog
(0)
No Results

Beautiful blogger award -TAG-

February 5, 2016

It's story time guys!



Once upon a time, there was a girl wandering the magical land that is Twiter when suddenly, she saw a boy. This boy was new you see, he was only just starting his blog. Now, remembering that she had been not too long ago a new blogger too, the girl went to take a look at the boy's blog and what she found was quite interesting. The boy seemed really nice and his first post consisted of a mini intro so naturally, the girl posted a comment, welcoming him to the Kingdom (the blogosphere)
The girl kept seeing the boy and while they were friendly, they did not talk much. One day the girl received a letter from the boy telling her that he had chosen her, as well as a few others, to participate in this prestigious award.
The end.

Okay, not my best work I admit, but I wanted to tell you guys how I met Duane, over at Duane Reads, and encourage you to go see his blog because it is pretty cool! Now moving on to the subject of the day, Duane nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Here are the rule:

  • Link and thank the blogger who nominated you                                                                Already did! You even have a whole story about him! And Duane, thanks man!
  • List seven random facts about yourself.
  • Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers.
  • Notify the amazing people you nominated for the award.

 So let's get started! Here are seven random facts about me.

1 - I am French
If you didn't know that, well now you do! I'm from Canada and yes, people do speak French OUTSIDE of Québec.


2 - I love giraffes
I don't really know how to explain this one. I find them really cool: they just have spot or stripes, they have geometrical shapes all over their body! And did you know that a giraffe can kick a lion to death to defend itself? How absolutely bad ass is that!

3 - I love everything vintage
Clothes, jewelry, furniture...! I LOVE it! I even found my prom dress at a vintage clothing show: from 1977, with all the original price tags on it. It's a different look you know, classy, one of a kind.


4 - I have diverse taste
Seriously, I enjoy a lot of things. Food: I'm game to try pretty much anything. Spices and weird names don't scare me! Also, people don't believe me when I say that I listen to pretty much anything music wise. The only things I don't really like is country. Rap and screamo/metal, I like it sometimes. But everything else? Bring it on! Doesn't mean I'll enjoy every song, but you get what I mean. Finally, I also read a lot of different genre. Adult, YA, contemporary, fantasy, thriller, mystery, horror. Name it, I probably read it. The only one I have trouble with is historical fiction. But other than that, as I often say: if it sounds good, I'll read it.


5 - I do not have a cell phone
Shocker right? How can I live without one? It's actually fairly simple. You see, I simply... talk to people! Not so hard, is it? If I have to contact someone, I'll either call them or e-mail them. If I want Internet or if I want to play games, I have my lap top. If I want music, I have my i-pod. 
I just know myself; I'd always be on my phone if I had one and I have had so many people who were "having a conversation with" while texting and it is such a piss-off! I do not want to be that person. 


6 - I do not have a model or an idol
Really random I know, but I don't. I hate being asked this question: "who's your model Sophie? Who do you aspire to be like?" No one! No fucking one! Is it so bad, wanting to make my own path, wanting to do MY thing? I don't want to be like someone other than myself. Yeah, some people are inspiring, but that doesn't mean I want to become them, or be exactly like them. I don't aspire to be anyone other than myself. 


7 - I really enjoy doing puzzles
I do. I really do. When I was younger, my dad and I used to buy these puzzle boxes that had ten of them in it and we would to one per winter. We stopped for awhile, but lately, we started again and it is so satisfying to place a piece, and then another one! Seriously, puzzle are amazing!


I nominate...
Ok, I hate this part of tags because I never know who to nominate. I don't want to always nominate the same people and annoy them, but I would feel weird nominating someone I talked to once. 
Conclusion, I nominate no one and everyone. If you want to do this tag, be my guest! And let me know how it turns out! If you don't want to do it, just keep walking, I won't run after you like a crazy lady.


Take care guys!
Sophie