This Blog
This Blog
(0)
No Results

- Top Ten Tuesday - Books and Songs edition

February 16, 2016



Hello there!
My post is a bit late today because I was lazy yesterday and didn't feel like writing it. Anyways, you might not care about that, but what's important is that I'm participating in Top Ten Tuesday today, which is a really cool meme hosted by the lovely ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish!
It's been a while since I've done a TTT post, but this week is all about music and I simply could not miss that one!

Enough talking, let's get on to it! Here are ten songs that should be on these books' soundtrack. Enjoy!


Percy Jackson series, by Rick Riordan
SONG: I'm Good, by the Mowgli's


















Gone series, by Michael Grant
SONG: Let's see how far we've come


















It's Kind of a Funny Story, by Ned Vizzini
SONG: Under Pressure, by Queen

















Harry Potter series, by J.K. Rowling
SONG: Old School, by Hedley

















The Hunger Games trilogy, by Suzanne Collins
SONG: Games without frontiers, by Peter Gabriel

















Simon VS. the Homo Sapiens Agenda, by Becky Albertalli
SONG: Everyone is gay, by A Great Big World



















All the Bright Places, by Jennifer Niven
SONG: Clouds, by Zach Sobiech


















Winger, by Andrew Smith
SONG: Silly Boys, by The Blue Van



















Mortal Instruments series, by Cassandra Clare
SONG: I hate you I love you, by Gnash



















Getting over Garrett Delaney, by Abby McDonald
SONG: Changing od the season, by Two Door Cinema Club





















Well, this was harder than I expected! I tried to pick a variety of songs and books to make you guys discover great new things! I hope you enjoyed this and that maybe you'll add a new book to your TBR pile or a song on your i-pod!
*DISCLAIMER: I own none of the videos shared on this post. Clicking on the videos will take you to youtube where you will have all the information you need

Take care lovelies!
Sophie