This Blog
This Blog
(0)
No Results

Best quotes of life!

July 23, 2015
Here are some very important quotes, they are in fact, the best quotes of life. Take notes my friends.


''What if I'm in charge of my own damn light switch?''
I'll give you the sun

''You can't trust a guy showing off more cleavage than you''

Going vintage

''You're always you, and that don't change, and you're always changing, and there's nothing you can do about it''
The graveyard book

''I learned a long time ago: Never bet against Annabeth''
The mark of Athena

''Worry and regret are both useless weights that provide no drag. They never did anything to slow down the planet for one goddamned second.''
100 sideways miles

''Life can't be cured, but it can be managed.''
It's kind of a funny story

“I've finished running from you, Redd. It's time for you to
run."
--Alyss”
The looking glass war

Sophie