This Blog
This Blog
(0)
No Results

- TOP TEN TUESDAY - Top Ten Best Books I read in 2015

December 15, 2015


It's been a while since I've participated in TTT hosted by the lovely gals over at The Broke and the Bookish, but this week's theme is pretty awesome and I'm excited to share with you guys the ten best books I read this past year!





10: The Ruby Circle, by Richelle Mead
The oh-so-awaited conclusion of the bloodlines series! I'm a hardcore fan of the Richelle's VA series, and of Bloodlines even more! I was so excited to read this final book and while some might have been disappointed, not me! I truly enjoyed this one and thought it was a wonderful conclusion to this whole universe!

9: L'ombre du Vent, by Carlos Ruiz Zafön
This man... THIS man! He is simply put a magician when it comes to the art of writing! It is the second book I read from him and for the second time, I have fallen head over heels in love with this book! Mystery, investigation, books, long lost secrets, friendship, love... This story has it all!

8: Sometimes it Happens, by Lauren Barnholdt
 This was the summer read I had been waiting for all summer. Whether it's because of that or not, Sometimes it Happens really got to me and it's a book I enjoyed reading and would enjoy reading again!

7: The Other Normals, by Ned Vizzini
I made a review for this one if you're interested, but in resume, I adore Ned Vizzini as an author and loved this book! So fresh and original! Everything about this one was good!

6: Good Omens, by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
Ah... this one... Let's just say this: it was written by two of my favorite authors and it was what I expected; simply amazing!


5: Calvin, by Martine Leavitt
Calvin's story really touched me. I wrote a review for this book too, if you're interested, and I'll simply say that it was a real eye opener.

4: Simon VS. the Homo Sapiens Agenda, by Becky Albertalli
My dear Simon... I laughed, I (almost) cried, I cringed, I smiled, I loved this book and if you haven't read it yet, you definitely should!

3: To All the Boys I've Loved Before, by Jenny Han
This was surprisingly one of my best read of 2015. I had heard of it and didn't expect to actually connect with the MC, but I did. I SO did! And I SO loved the story! Truly beautiful!

2: All the Bright Places, by Jennifer Niven
I never did actually write a review for this one because I can't put my feelings for this books into words. All the Bright Places is a masterpiece of literature if you ask me, and I'll just leave it at that!

1: Standoff, by Andrew Smith
OBVIOUSLY, Andrew Smith had to be in first position with his book Standoff! I've said it again and again, but I will actually read anything this man write because everyone of his books is pure genius, Standoff included!


There you have it guys! This post was very fun to write because it made me go back to the beginning of the year and fall a little bit more in love with some of the books on this list! 2015 was a great year for books and I'm excited to see what great masterpiece 2016 will bring!

What are the best books YOU read in 2015?

Take care!

Sophie