This Blog
This Blog
(0)
No Results

Top Ten books on my Spring TBR -Top Ten Tuesday-

March 15, 2016



Spring is almost here guys! Can you believe it? I sure can't! Everything just flew by and for me, especially since I'm a senior in high school, it means that the end of something is getting closer and closer...

Anyways, enough about that, today, I'm participating in Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly meme created and hosted by the lovely gals over at The Broke and the Bookish. How does it works? It's pretty simple: they give a topic each week and you have to make a top ten list regarding said topic. Easy, right?

This week's TTT is Top Ten books on you're Spring TBR, AKA 10 books I absolutely want to read this Spring. Let's get into it, shall we?

The raven boys, by Maggie Stiefvater
I just got this book and it's long overdue, I know and I'm so pumped to read it!



The best zombie movie ever, by Jeff Strand
This book was the first one I featured in WIFSY and the real synopsis sounds so good! Plus, the Jess Strand reminds me of Andrew Smith, which is one of my FAV authors.



Flannery, by Lisa Moore
This book was sent to me by the lovely Cindy Ma, publicist at Groundwood Books. Cinda was the one to send me Calvin back in Autumn and if Flannery is as good as Calvin, it's going to be an amazing book!



Fat vampire : a never coming of age story, by Adam Rex
I got this book a while back and I still haven't gotten around to reading it but it sounds like a fun read.


Magnus Chase, the sword of summer, by Rick Riordan
I know! I still haven't read it even though I've had this book since it came out!



Neverwhere, by Neil Gaiman
I've been waiting for the perfect moment to read this one and the truth is, there will never be a perfect moment for it. I'm just afraid of starting it at a time where I'll have to stop reading it (because of school for example) and lose interest...



The only thing worst than me is you, by Lily Anderson
This book sounds really good and I'm hoping to read it this Spring!



The Sleeper and the spindle, by Neil Gaiman
What can I say, Neil Gaiman is another FAV other of mine and I'll read anything and everything he writes!



Me before you, by Jojo Moyes
After hearing how good this book was from Kynndra and Geraldine, I don't have a choice anymore; they convinced me!



Clockwork Angel, by Cassandra Clare
I've actually started reading this book, but couldn't quite get into it. I'm hoping to finish it in the next few weeks.




That's it! Those are the books on my Spring TBR. Hopefully I'll get through all of them!

What about you? Any books you're dying to read?

Sophie