This Blog
This Blog
(0)
No Results

TOP 10 : The funniest characters

July 30, 2015
I feel like two reviews is good for a week, so today, I'm giving you a list of the ten funniest characters! (in my opinion) The characters on this list are either
a: actually funny
b: clumsy which makesn them funny
c: they said one line that was hilarious
or d: they bring comic relief to the story (look at me, using technical terms!)

Lets get started!


1 - Georgia Nicolson, The Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series
I am currently reading the entire Georgia Nicolson series and the silly things she does are really funny! “He said, 'Hi, gorgeous,' which I think is nice. I admire honesty.” 

2 - Leo, Heroes of Olympus series
If you are not familiar with the Heroes of Olympus (and you should), it's basically a story about seven teenagers who happen to be demi-gods, trying to destroy the earth to save the world. And obviously, one of those seven characters is the funny one! “We’ve all got weaknesses. Me, for instance. I’m tragically funny and good-looking.” Which is entirely true Leo!

3 - Rose, Vampire Academy
If only I had a talent for snarky comebacks like her! ''Ah," he said. "Now I remember hearing about you. I had no idea such a fierce Strigoi killer would be so beautiful." 
"It's part of the job description," 

4 - Jude, I'll give you the sun
She's not espicially funny in character, but her thoughts made me laugh inside. “No hot guy should be allowed to have an English accent and drive a motorcycle.
Not to mention wear the leather jacket or sport the cool shades. Hot guys should be forced into footie pajamas.” 

5/6 - Miranda and Della, Shadow Fall
Their fighting is hilarious! Seriously, threathning to sell your roomate's blood on e-bay?




7 - Cade, A 100 Miles Sideways
This kid! He has no shame at all and no filter either. This one passage where he decides to bring his friend to buy condoms made me laugh so hard! He drags Finn (MC) into a drugstore and announce to the all the clientele that they are there to by condoms. Then he starts analyzing every kind and it's just so funny!

8 - Sophie, Hex Hall
“Good luck explaining to God that you used to spank one of his heavenly beings."
Mom gave a startled laugh. "Sophie!"
"What? You did. I hope you like hot weather, Mom, that's all I'm saying.” 

9 - Percy, Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Heroes of Olympus
He's just Percy. Funny because he intended to or not!
“Hercules,huh? Percy frowned. "That guy was like the Starbucks of Ancient Greece. Everywhere you turn--there he is.” 

10 - Charlie Davidson, Charlie Davidson
An older version of Rose to be honest! “Uncle Bob answered, his tone brusque. “What have you got?”
“Besides great boobs?” I asked.





Sophie