This Blog
This Blog
(0)
No Results

Summer TBR!

July 17, 2015

Hey guys!
I decided to take out my camera and take a picture and show you what books are on my to-read list.
I know, some people have up to twenty or thirty books, but I like to read my books before I buy others. CLEARLY, I had trouble following that rule recently!


From left to right:
1-Maman est une étoile, by Mylène Moisan
2- Marjorie Chalifoux, byVéronique-Marie Kaye
3- Le mystère de Lucy Lost, by Michael Morpurgo
4- Neverwhere, by Neil Gaiman
5- L'ombre du vent, by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
6- Moon call, by Patricia Briggs
7- Hit, by Delilah Dawson
8- Then he ate my boy entrancer (I actually have from book 4 to 10 of the Georgia Nicolson series), by Louise Rennison
9- Lover enshrined, by J. R. Ward
10- Les orphelins, by Jean-Baptise Renaud
11- Les yeux jaunes des crocodiles, by Katherine Pancol

From top to bottom:
12- Need, by Carrie Jones
13- Fight for power, by Eric Walters
14- The other normals, by Ned Vizzini
15- Fever, by Lauren Destefano
16- Pirates latitudes, by Michael Crichton
17-Just after sunset, by Stephen King
18- Masters of horror and the supernatural; the great tales
18- Hatter M; Far from wonder, by Frank Beddor
20- Micro, by Michael Crichton

After writing all of these titles, I realize that I actually have about 25 books to read... Ah well! At least, I'm set for awhile!
What books are on your reading list?

Sophie