This Blog
This Blog
(0)
No Results

Get to know me!

July 28, 2015
It's been three weeks since I started this blog (going strong!) and I decided to introduce myself a little bit more. So here are 25 get to know me questions that I found on this wonderful blog!


1. What is your middle name?: Camille. My name was going to be either Sophie or Camille and since my sister prefered Sophie, I got Camille as my middle name.

2. What was favorite subject at school?: My favorite subjects are *because yes, I'm still in highschool. One year left!* maths and history.

3. What is your favorite drink?: Hot chocolate! Or lemonade in summer.





4. What is your favorite song at the moment?: Small Talk by Call Security.


Pesto chicken... YUM!
5. What is your favorite food?: Pesto chicken!


6. What is the last thing you bought?: Skittles! And books. What a surprise!

7. Favorite book of all time?: I don't know! I have too many! Check out my Goodreads if you want to know more!

8. Favorite Color?: Yellow. It's light, happy, bright, I love it!

9. Do you have any pets?: Sadly no. But one day, I will have a cat.

10. Favorite Perfume?: Vanilla, by Yves Rocher:p

11. Favorite Holiday?: Christmas. For the presents (of course:p) but also for the time spent with my family. It's the only holiday where I really have the chance to see everyone I love!

12. Are you married?: Nope. Still in high school remember?

13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: To the US for family vacations. Total: 5 times.

14. Do you speak any other language?: Yes, French! It's actually my first language.

15. How many siblings do you have?: One sister who is 4 years older than me.

16. What is your favorite shop?: Probably Chapters!;)

17. Favorite restaurant?: Don's Fish and Chips n Brockville. They make the best fish and chips of life!

18. When was the last time you cried?: I don't remember exactly when, but it was because of a TV show. Did you know that women cry on average 5 times/month?:O

19. Favorite Blog?: I'm still new to the blog community so I don't have a favorite one yet! :)

20. Favorite Movie?: Again, there are too many! I love She's the man, It's kind of a funny story, all of the HP movie, Jumping Jack flash, the X-MEN movies...

21. Favorite TV shows?: Are you ready for another list? Gossip girl, One tree hill, Suits, Just being Erica, Teen Wolf...Actually, Teen Wolf is pretty at the top of the list.




22. PC or Mac?: PC

23. What phone do you have?: I'm one of the rare human being to not have a phone.

24. How tall are you?: 5’2 and 3/4. Yes, the 3/4 s very important.

25. Can you cook?: If you give me a recipe, I'm excellent at following the steps! But more seriously, I know the basics: eggs, pancake, cereals:p

There you have it! 25 facts about me!
Since I do not have a phone, I dont take a lot of pictures. But I did find this one of me and my sister. Can you guess who's who? Here's a hint: I wear glasses;)



Sophie